Yachad works to mobilise British Jews in support of a political resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
We do this through education, debate and advocacy.
To read a copy of our full annual report, please click here.
Our educational events include:
- Facilitating trips to East Jerusalem and the West Bank
- Hosting guest speakers from Israel
- Facilitating debate and discussion on breaking news stories
Our campaigning and advocacy work includes:
- Providing opportunities through our campaigns for British Jews to express their support for a two-state solution and a Jewish and democratic future for Israel.
- Ensuring the perspective of our supporters is presented in the media
Yachad is a registered charity, charity number: 1164566 | Yachad Ltd is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee, company number: 07638945
Any non-charitable activities are conducted by Yachad Ltd